Urban Accents Introduces Pumpkin Simmer Spices

We've moved into the season of pumpkin spice. It's everywhere. Latte. Pie. Doughnuts. And Urban Accents has created some new products for pumpkin spice lovers to add their favorite flavor to savory dishes.

The new Mexican Chili Pumpkin Mole, Indian Coconut Pumpkin Curry and Moroccan Apricot Pumpkin Tagine sauces provide an easy way to make a comfort meal of stew or chili.

While the sauces help to make a 30-minute meal, I decided to try a jar in the crock pot and the results were splendid. I put one jar of the Moroccan Apricot Pumpkin Tagine in the crock pot with some baby carrots and four boneless, skinless chicken breasts on high for two hours, then I moved to low for about 2 1/2 more hours. The chicken was so tender and loaded with flavor. I popped a bag of frozen brown rice from Trader Joe's in the microwave and had a delicious meal in front of me with pretty much no work at all.

Head over to UrbanAccents.com to check out the new line of sauces and peruse their other products. Some of my favorites are the pizza seasonings, corn on the cob seasonings and the Chicago Steak & Chop blend. They also have their turkey brine & rub kits available for the holidays. Last years I used it for my Thanksgiving turkey and it was the best turkey we've had yet.

*** I did receive a product sample for the purpose of a review. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.

Comments