Ublee Soda at Uptown Cafe in Valparaiso, IN

If you have ever been to the Chesterton European Market, you might recognize Ublee Soda. On each visit I've made to the market, it's on the regular vendors that I go see every time. I love the on draft craft sodas that they offer in a variety of creative and refreshing flavors.

While chatting with the person pouring the soda at one of the markets, I learned that you can purchase it in bottles at Uptown Cafe in Valparaiso. So, when I found myself in Valpo for the afternoon, I stopped for a couple sodas - Cardamom Grape and Raspberry Shrub. There's another flavor I love - don't remember exactly what it was, but it had lavender in it and it was fabulous.

If you're ever at the market, be sure to try it and if you're in Valpo stop in this cozy little coffee shop and cafe and try an Ublee in the bottle

Uptown Cafe
1400 Lincolway
Valparaiso, IN
219-246-2526
uptowncafevalpo.com





Comments